Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Loneliness

Loneliness is a terrible feeling that a man has
Loneliness actually is the most terrible stage of life that a man passes through. This is one of the terrible feeling that no one ever like to be in their life. This is actually very crucial to the people. It leads the people to other continuum like Depression, stress, anxiety and so on. During this particular situation all the simple support seems to be an oasis to them. May be they will get over dependent on them or whatever it may be. This is really a apathetic situation, where all our friends will disappear, and no support and totally we will be depressed . We will feel like all the world is closed before us. Me as a person, I am going through this dreadful situation now. I am so depressed that I could not even think or do my daily routine with satisfaction. Nothing will be perfect for us . All of my friends with me before is like some aliens to me. Actually I came to the conclusion that this is one of the good situation which make you aware of what this world is and what the people is like. Also will make all the people sef dependent and will give more courage and will make you more fit in this world.Which make our motto in this world. Survival for the Fittest successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: